Join Alight Solutions, you will have a bright future!
Alight Solutions are currently recruiting for a Workday Project Manager located in Krakow, Poland with regular travel to London and other client locations.
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help drive results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Cloud Deployment Solutions business group within Alight Solutions. Up to 40% travel is associated with the role. This role will be primarily responsible for managing all stages of the Workday deployment project for the client, from project scoping, planning and budgeting, to governance and execution.
Your Impact as a Workday Project Manager:
- Work with the Client Project Managers to manage Workday implementations through the various lifecycle stages, from project planning through design and delivery. Agree upon and actively manage key milestones, deliverables, roles and responsibilities. Co-develop and maintain Project Charter, Project Plan as well as Action, Risk and Issue logs;
- Provide a proactive interface between the external clients and the internal consultants to ensure effective coordination and delivery of Workday implementations;
- Establish and maintain client relationships;
- Manage and guide the Alight project team(s) throughout the project;
- Understand the scope and detail of the Statement of Work, establish Change Control Mechanisms to manage changes in terms of project scope, timelines, resourcing, roles and responsibilities etc.;
- Identify, communicate and actively manage the resource requirements for the project;
- Monitor progress of tasks against the plan and budget, report to leadership on project status and issues;
- Manage billing for the Project;
- Demonstrate knowledge about the technology and participate in training and development initiatives to keep abreast of current trends and practices;
- Contribute to knowledge base through activities such as collecting and sharing documented lessons learned, Q&A, documented deliverables, active participation in Project Management Practice activities and knowledge sharing;
- Follow Alight Workday Deployment Methodology, suggest improvements and proactively address issues;
- Liaise with Workday in terms of the project status updates, Delivery Assurance Checkpoints, product gap reporting and other processes as defined in Workday Deployment Methodology;
- Understand quality standards for own work; monitor and manage work of team members, providing feedback as appropriate.
Your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Fluent English skills;
- Able to multi-task, responding with a sense of urgency to immediate needs;
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and commitment toward the purpose and mission of the organisation;
- Demonstrate strong stakeholder and team management skills;
- Participate as part of a global team, seeking help from other team members and supporting the other team members as appropriate;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to frequent change;
- Flexibility to travel;
- Excellent oral and written communications skills;
- Commercial acumen;
- Problem solving skills and solution-oriented attitude;
- A proven track record of managing software implementation projects within Workday, Peoplesoft, Oracle, SAP or similar applications is preferred;
- You will be supported to obtain the Workday Project Manager certification and you will be required to keep the certification current.
About Alight Solutions
As the leading provider of benefits administration and cloud-based HR and financial solutions, we enhance work and life through our service, technology and data. Our 22,000 colleagues across 14 global centres deliver an unrivalled consumer experience for our clients and their people. We have a 25 year operating history formerly the outsourcing business of Aon Hewitt. We are Alight. Reimagining how people and organisations thrive.
Our Colleague Experience
At Alight Solutions, we are reimaging how people and organisations thrive. To deliver on this purpose, we do things differently. From company leaders to our newest colleagues, we all play a role in bringing our values to life. Every colleague shapes how Alight can become better, stronger and brighter – together. With technology as our catalyst and humanity at our core, we advance each day toward a better future in work and life.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organisation.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable country, national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.