Join Alight Solutions, you will have a bright future!
Alight Solutions are currently recruiting for a HRSS Team Manager located in Krakow, Poland.
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help drive results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our HR Operations business group within Alight Solutions
About the Role
Your Impact as HRSS Team Manager
- Organize and monitor current operations so that the team meets our Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and follows the agreed process.
- Manage the team's workload by ensuring that there is an effective process for allocating tasks or cases.
- Make sure there is a process in place to manage fluctuations in volumes, and ensure that the team's capacity to deliver is maintained throughout the year.
- Use active & visual management to make sure that business requirements, SLAs and quality measures are understood by the team and are the focus of their daily work.
- Delegate work in a way that ensures that all colleagues have a clear understanding of their tasks, responsibilities, client requirements and priorities.
- Measure the level of internal and/or external client satisfaction, taking corrective action where necessary.
- Analyze metrics and reports that describe the productivity and quality of the team's work.
- Ensure that processes are documented and that knowledge is captured, documented and shared within the team.
- Put a system in place to train new hires / less experienced team members in the team's processes and tools.
- Provide support for the team members in communicating issues to other teams and ensuring timely resolution.
- Respond to and remove any issues that negatively impact the team's ability to work efficiently, e.g. IT issues, communication breakdowns.
- Ensure that the team is aware of and can respond to risks that may impact service delivery or client satisfaction.
- Ensure that team members record their working time accurately.
- Analyze data on the output of the team's work and identify issues or trends connected to errors, time-consuming tasks, under or over capacity.
- Engage the team in identifying processes, tools and documentation that can be improved, and encourage team members to suggest and implement ways to enhance service delivery.
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement within the team.
- Ensure that processes and systems are updated in line with any statutory or legislative changes.
- Cooperate fully with auditors, both internal and external, and make sure that any resulting recommendations are implemented.
- Co-ordinate any projects that impacts your team, ensuring that the project delivers the required result.
- If required, manage the transition of work to or from your team.
- Initiate and participate in recruitment processes to fill any team vacancies.
- Make rounded hiring decisions by checking that candidates have the right level of motivation, competence, technical know-how and communication skills to be valuable members of the team.
- Set performance goals for colleagues based on the SMART model, and make sure that they are recorded in the Talent and Reward System (TRS).
- Keep track of colleague performance and intervene appropriately if and when performance does not meet expectations. Keep records in TRS of colleagues’ performance.
- Hold static 1:1s with your colleagues to review performance, discuss issues, share feedback, discuss progress towards goals, plan upcoming actions and appreciate colleague’s efforts.
- Evaluate and rate colleagues' performance in the middle and at the end of each year, ensuring they receive accurate written feedback.
- Use the COMPs tool to make recommendations for colleagues' bonuses and salary in line with their performance rating.
- Make use of a skills/capability matrix or development map to assess a colleague's current skill level. Assign the colleague to work shadowing, self-study or training to resolve any skill gaps.
- Hold a development conversation with colleagues about their career aspirations and agree long-term development goals and activities that will help the colleague move their career forward. Make sure these goals are recorded and tracked in the Development Plan.
- Assign development activities for colleague based on the 70-20-10 model.
- Maintain the 'talent status' of colleagues, making sure your manager is aware of key talents within your team. Work with your manager / Talent Development to ensure that key talents have an appropriate development plan.
- To prepare, regularly review and update succession plans for the team.
- Manage absences in the team in accordance with work volume and HR policy.
- Promote a pro-active and responsible culture within the team based on professional standards of behavior.
- Take action to integrate the team and make sure that any internal conflicts are resolved.
- Manage the flow of communication within the team, ensuring that information is cascaded effectively to the team.
- Monitor the level of engagement within your team and take action to increase it.
- Recognize colleagues for their contributions and accomplishments
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
Required Experience and Skills:
- Fluent English – C1 Level at least (CEFR scale or equivalent);
- 3 – 5 years of people management experience;
- Experience in managing HR administration (HR, Recruitment, Onboarding, Termination etc.);
- Experience in working on the global projects;
- Not afraid to take ownership and responsibility;
- Good MS Excel skills;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- High level of attention to details is required;
- Self-motivation, ability to prioritize tasks and work to meet tight deadlines;
- Teamwork skills;
- Spotless record and strong ethos;
- Work in the international / outsourcing company
- University Degree required
About Alight Solutions
As the leading provider of benefits administration and cloud-based HR and financial solutions, we enhance work and life through our service, technology and data. Our 22,000 colleagues across 14 global centres deliver an unrivalled consumer experience for our clients and their people. We have a 25 year operating history formerly the outsourcing business of Aon Hewitt. We are Alight. Reimagining how people and organisations thrive.
Our Colleague Experience
At Alight Solutions, we are reimaging how people and organisations thrive. To deliver on this purpose, we do things differently. From company leaders to our newest colleagues, we all play a role in bringing our values to life. Every colleague shapes how Alight can become better, stronger and brighter – together. With technology as our catalyst and humanity at our core, we advance each day toward a better future in work and life.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organisation.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable country, national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.